Friday, October 13, 2006

Michele and Peter's Cottage

On the weekend of August 18, 2006 we went to visit Michele, Peter and Moorea at their cottage. It was a lot of fun!

This is Tyler hanging out with Daddy.

On August 19th we went to the local fair. Here are a bunch of pictures of us there:

Here is Moorea and I in her wagon going to the fair,


Here we are on our daddies shoulders watching the parade,


It was a hot day so Moorea helped take a drink of water.

And here are Moorea and I jumping on my Daddy. Moorea is actually in the air in this picture!
We also went to the park, (this is Daddy, me, Moorea and Michele)
And had fun on Michele and Peter's Argo (it is an 8 wheel ATV). This is me and Mommy with the wind in our hair.
And here is Peter hanging out with Tyler, he must have told Tyler something funny because he is laughing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home